Based on the information collected, answer the following questions:
1) What is the kernel version of Linux on matrix?
2) What is the IP address and MAC address of the Linux machine on matrix?
3) What is the network mask on matrix?
4) What are the network addresses of the Linux machine? (there should be three networks)
192.168.1.59 – host
192.168.1.255 – broadcast
127.0.0.1 – loopback
5) What is the IP address of the gateway for the Linux machine on matrix?
6) What is the command to display all the currently loaded kernel modules?
7) Where is the file for the kernel module called “e100”?
8 ) What is the MAC address for the network device that has the IP address 192.168.1.254?
9) How do you display all the physically network addresses known by a Linux machine?
$ arp -a
10) What is the MAC address of the network device on the Linux machine on matrix ?