About – Resume
Milton Paiva Neto
99A Westwood Avenue firstname.lastname@example.org
Toronto M4K 2A9
B.S. Computer Science – Unipê – 2004
- Monitor in Algorithms discipline.
- Participation in VII Didactic Week of Unipê.
- System of election of monitors presented in the III Meeting of Scientific Initiation of the Unipê – 2002
- Presented lecture Technologies of Access and its Implementations in the III Meeting of Scientific Initiation of the Unipê – 2002.
- Scholarship of scientific initiation during the graduation.
- President of the Junior Company of computer science course for a period of 1 year by means of election.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate – CCNA – Score 958 – 2007
- Linux LPI level 1 – 2005
- TOEIC level AA – 1999
Company: Lojas Maia – http://www.lojasmaia.com.br – annual invoicing of 400 million dollars
Position: Network Administrator / System Administrator
Period: 2004 / 2008
Branch of activity: Administration of the network and servers of the Lojas Maia (120 branch and 162 servers) using Dell and IBM servers with Linux and Windows 2000/2003 operational systems in a 24x7x365 environment. In this activity the following tasks have been done: apache web server, samba, ldap, asterisk (voip), dns, dhcp, ftp, webmail, spamassasin, procmail, remote installations using g4u and Norton Ghost, terminal services, vnc, tomcat, active directory, proxy (squid), management of sql and oracle database servers, load balance, clustering, cvs, wireless networks, firewall (iptables), vpn, users management, backup using dvds, tapes and NAS, tickets system, wiki, Norton Antivirus Corporate Server & Client, utilization of the following operational systems: Windows 98, XP, Vista, 2000, 2003, Red Hat, Fedora, Slackware and Centos Linux, network projects using Microsoft Visio, ITIL, workflow, network cabling, organization of the room of the servers with racks and patch painels, routers and switches configurations (Cisco, 3Com and Cyclades), development of shell scripts, project to substitute Windows operational system for Linux in more than 2000 desktops and search of new technologies for the company.
(Period of internship gotten through public competition)
Company: Tribunal Regional do Trabalho – TRT 13º Região – http://www.trt13.jus.br/
Period: 1 year – 2003 / 2004
Branch of the activity: Migration from the network Windows NT for Linux/Samba, backup, management of the servers Red Hat and Sun Solaris (UNIX), network security, Mcafee VirusScan Enterprise, substitution of some paid software for free softwares to save some licenses and projects documentation.
Company: Sebrae/PB – http://www.sebrae.com.br
Period: 1 year and 1 month – 2002 / 2003
Branch of the activity: Software development using Delphi, ASP and Java and help desk.
- Portuguese – fluent
- Spanish – intermediate
- High Advanced English Certificate from ILAC – Toronto, Canada – 2008.
- Course Security of Networks and Systems – SEG 002, with duration of 30 hours, given by the Escola Superior de Redes – RNP – UFPB – 2007
- Course Introduction of the Security and Networks – SEG 001, with duration of 30 hours, given by the Escola Superior de Redes – RNP – UFPB – 2006.
- Course of Computer Networks focused on Cisco certification – CCNA in the period of 09/2004 to 10/2004 in the Lanlink with duration of 52 hours.
- Course of RHCE, focused in the Red Hat Certified Engineer Certification – 2003.
- Participation in the XXII Congress of the Brazilian Society of Computation in Florianópolis/SC–Brazil – 2002.
- Course Development of Leaderships carried through in the Sebrae – 2002.
- Course of Conectiva (Mandriva) Linux certification carried through in the SENAC in the period of 09/2001 to 10/2001, with duration of 30 hours.
- Participation in the Symposium Northeastern of the New Digital Economy – 2000.
- Advanced English course taken at IEI – Fresno, California, USA – 1998/1999.
- Course of programming in Clipper 5.2 with duration of 100 hours carried in the Data Control – 1997.
- Course of assembly and maintenance with duration of 30 hours – 1997.
- Course of dynamic Reading and Memorization – 1995.